Medifin payment plan and finance options
Our collaboration with MediFin offers you a choice
We understand that some patients may elect to pay for their treatment over time.
Finance is available through MediFin. With their convenient payment plans, simple online application and quick turnaround time, anyone can afford our aligners. MediFin finance any medical procedure up to the value of R100 000.
- This calculation is based on a number of assumptions and should purely be used for indicative purposes
- Subject to full credit vetting and a loan affordability calculation being performed on the applicant
- Clients will be expected to enter into a Loan and Debit Order Agreement with MediFin
- MediFin will pay the medical practitioner directly on approval and acceptance of loan quotation
- Repayment periods of 6 months to 48 months available.
- Maximum loan amount = R 100,000.00.
- Actual interest rate may vary based on your own unique credit profile.
- Includes initiation fee, monthly charges and VAT, excludes mandatory Credit Life Insurance and debit order fees.
1. Consult Your Doctor
Get a quote from your doctor, dentist or medical practitioner (or apply using an estimated procedure amount).
2. Gather your Documents
You will need a copy of your ID, proof of income (most recent salary slip), last 3 months’ bank statements and proof of residence (eg. a utility bill).
3. Apply Online
Apply online to check whether you qualify for a medical loan and send us your documents (See Step 2) via email.
4. Await Approval
They will get back to you within an hour. (during normal office hours)
5. Payment Made
Once accepted, they will make a payment directly to your practitioner within 24 hours.
Need some assistance?
Medifin FAQ’s – here
MediFin – Notes
• Subject to credit & affordability approval and entering into a loan agreement with MediFin Financial Service, a division of Commonwealth Finance South Africa (Pty) Ltd, an authorized FSP (46701) and registered Credit Provider (NCRCP 8071)
More about Active Aligners
Straight Teeth Without Braces
With an average treatment of 6 months to a new confident smile, it’s no wonder why more and more people are turning to Active Aligners as their clear choice for orthodontic treatment.*
Love Your Smile
Ready. Set. Smile.
A smile changes a lot more than just an appearance, it has the ability to transform confidence levels and well being.
It’s why we take making Active Aligners so seriously. They’re designed to be predictable, effective, comfortable, removable and clear.